SERVES: 3-4 | PREP TIME: 15 MINUTES | COOK TIME: 30 MINUTES
BUFFALO CAULIFLOWER INGREDINTS
|1 Head of Cauliflower||1 Cup Unbleached Flour|
|1 Cup Water||2 Teaspoons Paprika|
|2 Teaspoons Garlic Powder||2 Teaspoons Salt|
|Buffalo Sauce||1 Teaspoon Garlic Powder|
|2 Tablespoons Vegan Butter||Finely Chopped Green Onion|
1. Preheat the oven to 420°F and line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
2. Bring a pot of water to a boil, large enough for the cauliflower florets.
3. In a large bowl, add the flour, paprika, garlic powder, salt, pepper, and water, and stir until well-combined. Mixture should be thick enough to coat the cauliflower but still smooth, similar to a pancake batter.
4. Break the head of cauliflower into small chunks. Add the cauliflower to the boiling water for 2-3 minutes.
5. After boiling, strain the cauliflower and rinse thoroughly with cold water, then pat dry with a towel.
6. Add the cauliflower florets to the batter, making sure each piece is coated.
7. Arrange the pieces of cauliflower on the baking sheet, then bake in the oven for 30 minutes, flipping them over halfway through.
8. In a small bowl, combine buffalo sauce, garlic powder, green onions and melted vegan butter.
9. When cauliflower is nice and crispy, remove from the baking tray and glaze with buffalo sauce mix. You can add it back to the oven for an extra 10 minutes, or serve as is.